posted by LorenAndNiki @ 4:05 PM 5 comments
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Damn Nigi, you are one hot mama! Welcome to the blog world Loren...so excited to keep up with you guys and your little one's progress.
This is going to be so fun watching your belly grow, Niki.The sonogram pictures are so cute, such a sweet little profile. I can't wait to meet this baby!
Loot!! Is Nigi's belley button poking out yet? April's is just about to pop out, I think.
Toot,Niki still has an innie at least for the time being... An outie sounds kind of gross!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Damn Nigi, you are one hot mama! Welcome to the blog world Loren...so excited to keep up with you guys and your little one's progress.
This is going to be so fun watching your belly grow, Niki.The sonogram pictures are so cute, such a sweet little profile. I can't wait to meet this baby!
Loot!! Is Nigi's belley button poking out yet? April's is just about to pop out, I think.
Toot,
Niki still has an innie at least for the time being... An outie sounds kind of gross!
Post a Comment
<< Home