Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Dallas Crew Headed into Town

This past weekend we had a visit from some of our friends in Dallas. Mack & Bethany, Zack & Jo, and Phil & Shannon all came down to visit Niki and I before the baby is born. Mack & Bethany had just purchased a Honda Pilot with a DVD/Navigation system, so everyone enjoyed that during the trip. We had a really great time getting to see them as it is hard to get all of us together. Great news!!! Phil & Shannon are pregnant and are 12 weeks along. The other two couples are in the "trying" phase and I am pretty sure I heard Mack trying to "make" a baby in our guest bedroom... just kidding!

They surprised Niki with a little baby shower and gave us some really great gifts. We are so appreciative to have great friends like you all to come and visit us! They want to visit again once the baby is here and help "babysit", I think...? Mack may just want to try and watch Niki breastfeed.

Some pics from their visit:








We had to give Mack a special Koozie as he would not stop taking mine. He said the feathers tickled his lips!


Phil and his plaid shorts which he says he "only" wears around the house. I guarantee he wears those to the grocery store. He is definitely going to be a great DAD!



Niki opening one of her gifts. She is laughing because she is excited about using the wipes on herself and not so much for the baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home