Taryn's 3rd B-day Weekend!
I think it is safe to say that the little man had a grand time on what turned into a weekend event for him. He was so excited for Mommy to come home from work on Friday so he could go to a "restaurant". We took him out to eat and he enjoyed grilled cheese with french fries! He got to blow out candles for his birthday 3 different times. Once out to eat then again when we got home and on Saturday night at Chuck E Cheese. What he was most excited about was getting home from dinner so he could wear his "party hat"!
Somebody loves Party Hats!
He was super excited to open his gifts!
Taryn scored some good loot including the movie "Wall-E". He was really surprised.
Mommy got him a ginormous bag of gummy bears!
Blowing out his brownie!
Taryn and Mommy
On Saturday Taryn got a big surprise when Gramere and Grandaddy showed up at our house. Man, he went totally nuts when he saw them! Taryn was going full throttle until they left on Sunday afternoon! We decided to take Taryn to Chuck E Cheese Saturday night to celebrate his birthday. I am pretty sure Taryn had a good time, but I think the adults did too.
Gramere and Grandaddy
The three of us in our party hats!
Taryn and I getting our game on!
Taryn and Gramere
Taryn blowing out his candles on his real b-day cake!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home