Christmas 2006...
Sorry to be just now updating things for all of you out there, but we had a really busy holiday season this year and I was just plain worn out is all. I think we broke a record this year and went to 7 different houses over the Christmas weekend! I know I was tired now just think how Niki felt lugging our little one around with her everywhere we went!
I think all of it caught up to her in the end as we had a little trip to the ER on New Year's Eve while we were back in the Woodlands visiting family. At about 8pm on New Year's Eve Niki starting having contractions! Not just random contractions, but consistent ones like every 5 minutes for 2 hours. We both got a little worried and decided we had better go get checked out to make sure. Everything was fine and dandy at the hospital as Niki and the baby were given a clean bill of health. They gave Niki some medicine to stop the contractions and we were home around 1 in the morning. We celebrated New Year's in the hospital watching Niki's contractions on the monitor just rolling in like waves at the beach!

Christmas at Niki's house! from left to right; Jen, Kris and little Addie, Niki and I, Nene, Pops and Kevin

This is little Addison who stole the show this Christmas and will continue to do so. Isn't she the cutest! Our little one is going to have so much fun with her.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home