2 months...
Little man Brady just hit the 2 month mark. He is awake more and more these days. We have fallen into a good routine where he is now sleeping and eating well. He goes down pretty well for naps with little fussing and guess what... Brady slept thru the night! I don't want to get ahead of ourselves, but for two nights in a row he hasn't woken up to feed. Hopefully this continues. Taryn slept thru the night by 7 weeks and Brady took 9 weeks. Thank you Babywise, it was harder with Brady, but well worth it!
Brady is smiling all the time and "coos" back at you when you talk to him. He is getting so big. I just don't remember Taryn growing this fast, but I know it happened!
So, we had the dreaded 2-month appointment... SHOTS... all and all Brady did very well only crying briefly after getting 3 of them. Way to go little guy!
Here are his stats:
Height - 22.5 inches - 27%
Weight - 10.11 lbs - 28%
Brady was born 6.11 lbs and 18 inches long.
Big Brother getting some snuggling in before Brady's shots
Taryn starts PreK tomorrow so please keep your fingers crossed that he does well on day one/week one. We are both worried he is going to freak out when we try to leave! He has all new clothes and shoes for school which he is very excited about. We also had orientation at school last week and Taryn was the last kid to leave the classroom. I forgot to mention that I had to carry him out because he wouldn't leave voluntarily. He is going to learn/change so much, we can't wait to see and hear the things he does at school!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home