The Nursery is Ready!!!
After our last baby shower we were able to get our crib and changing table from my Dad, Cyndi, Grace and John! Little John has grown out of the crib and moved on to a big boy bed! Thank you guys so much. Once we got home Manuel and I unloaded everything and proceded to put it all together until 1AM. I don't think it would have gone so smoothly without Manuel's expert guidance. Thanks for all the help Manuel! We are ready and waiting for our little one to arrive and I have done about all I can do around the house to prepare.
Here are some pics of the little ones room which he/she is ready to share with grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, and friends!
This next photo is some of my baby stuff my mother saved and gave to me for Christmas! My first cap, shoes and hairbrush.








2 Comments:
Looks great Loren...the colors are so peaceful. Baby M is going to love his/her new home. Can't wait for the big news! And for the record...my guess, GIRL!
Yay, Loren!! Doesn't it finally seem real once the baby's room is ready? SO FUN!! We are looking forward to meeting Baby Marietta. I think I am going with April on this one - GIRL! Miss y'all.
Post a Comment
<< Home