18 Months... Already!
It is hard to believe that Taryn is a year and a half old, much less that we have been in Cuero a year this month! Time really does fly by with a little one in the house. All is well with our little guy and he continues to rule our world. (which is a good thing) He is constantly doing something new and entertaining. His newest favorite thing to do is animal sounds. We have really been working hard on them. I will have to try and get some video, but he does cow, horse, lion, snake, elephant and monkey pretty good! His only real words he says are UH-OH. Which means one of two things either an UH-OH really happened or he did something on purpose and calls it an UH-OH. Someday he will learn the difference.
Something else new that he does is a little bit sneaky. He has learned to give kisses and even makes a little mmmm... sound when he gives one out. We usually give him lots of kisses before we put him down to sleep. Well, he has started to use those kisses against us. We will put him down in the crib and he will come to the end of the bed and stick his lips thru the slats and make that mmmm... sound. One of us will bend over to give him a kiss and he runs to the other side of the crib. He keeps doing it over and over trying to get us not to leave the room. The funny thing is we keep falling for it thinking he really wants to give us a kiss. Our little man just doesn't want to miss any of the action!
All smiles at least most of the time!



3 Comments:
HOW CUTE! One time in the grocery store Tristan said "HAT!" about a bald man. I nearly flipped. Thank goodness he'd just started talking - I'm pretty sure the guy didn't know what he was saying.....!!!
Thanks for the birth announcement! I was wondering who this kid on your blog was??? LOL I just got Lilly's finished. I am just trying to find envelopes the pictures will fit in. Can you send me your address I forgot to get it off the envelope. cottrelljm@yahoo.com
Thanx
boxes are the BEST toys. that and sheets so you can make a fort out of the furniture!!
Post a Comment
<< Home