Monday, May 19, 2008

Billy Ray Cyrus, Eat your heart out!

Business in the front!

Party in the back!


We have officially never cut the boy's hair. Except for his bangs once when I was out of town and Niki did so without Daddy's permission... She thought I wouldn't notice, yeah right! Taryn won't get to Billy Ray length, but I really enjoy his long hair. I don't know what it is, but I have always wanted my little buddy to have long hair. I know we will eventually cut it, but for now I really like it!

Taryn is into climbing these days. Just this morning he climbed on top of a box I had in the study! One second he was playing with some toys and the next he is standing on top of a box. He likes to climb up stairs and does so without any help. Although he is neither fast nor graceful he can climb them! I think he senses his limitations and he usually requests help on the way down by reaching out for your hand.

Just this past weekend Taryn decided to help me unload the dishwasher. He usually hears me opening it and makes right for the silverware so he can throw it all on the floor. This time I was just about finished before he realized what I was doing. So, he decided he needed to climb onto the dishwasher. I stayed close by in case he thought about jumping!

1 Comments:

At 12:41 PM, Blogger Tracy Robinson said...

his hair is so cute, i love it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home