Monday, July 21, 2008

Recent Taryn photos.

Last week we went to playgroup again and Taryn of course ran around having a great time. He was into everything and made a big mess for Daddy to help clean-up when it was time to leave. He is still not so much into the other kids, but he will occasionally stop to check one of them out or just follow them around.

Taryn kept signing "hat", so I had to get him this fireman's helmet. He wasn't interested in wearing it he just wanted to hold it.

Taryn is really into the shopping cart. He loads and unloads it and even tries to take it away from other kids who are playing with it. Someday he will learn to share! Taryn was super interested in this 11-week old little boy. He was very sweet to him rocking his car seat and touching him very gently. The mommy was very nice to let Taryn check out her little guy (multiple times). This is one of Taryn's friends Jacob who is 5 years old, he stopped by the house with his Dad to visit. Niki and I hang out with Jacob's parents just about every week. Jacob has an 8 year old brother named Will who Taryn just can't get enough of. Will and Jacob are able to get Taryn to laugh all the time.
The other day Taryn kept whining and whining and I finally figured out he wanted to sit in his little chair only he couldn't get into it himself. Once I helped him into it he was a very happy little camper and proceded to drink his milk and "hang out" there for a while.


In other news Niki and I are off to Philadelphia tomorrow morning! Niki has a medical education seminar all week long to attend. We are dropping Taryn off in the Woodlands at Gramere's house for his first stay away from us. We are both going to miss him very much, but we are also going to enjoy our time away. I don't think Niki and I have been on a "date" without Taryn since he was born. Hopefully we will find lots of good places to eat and fun things to do in Philly! I will post some vacation photos next week.

5 Comments:

At 2:29 PM, Blogger Tracy Robinson said...

those shopping carts rock. however, they don't last long around our house... they get broken from so much use!

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger BrandyLee said...

I love the pics of him looking so proud and happy in his little chair! He's just way too cute! Hope you and Niki have an awesome time on your trip away from the little one! You guys totally deserve it.

 
At 12:28 PM, Blogger The Armstrong's said...

Hope your trip was fun. Can't wait to see you guys again. Heard you were in town, but I was still kinda home bound. Miss you guys, glad things are good.

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger The Armstrong's said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger Tracy Robinson said...

hey, a colleague of mine is from cuero and still has family there. do you know her? kelly blackwell ;)... (hey, i know that is a goofy question, but its a small town right?)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home