Recent Taryn pics and a visit from Gramere and Grandaddy!
Well Taryn is keeping us busy as usual. He has finally adjusted to using a sippy cup! Thank the lord that took forever. He will drink from it, but not nearly the amount he used to from the bottle. He is eating like a horse, so I guess that makes up for it. Of course fruits are his favorite. He usually eats a bowl of oatmeal and an entire banana for breakfast. Then he asks for more on top of that! Every day is different as far as what he will eat, but I know I can always rely on him eating fruit. Some days he will eat anything I give him and others he just won't touch it or he will throw it on the floor. Well, you win some you lose some.
Big news Taryn is starting to learn body parts! So far he can show us his belly button and point to his ears. Nothing else has stuck yet, but I am sure before long he will be pointing out everybody's body parts.
Taryn loves a good balloon, but get him near more than one and he trys to get away. I don't know what it is, but he is just plain scared of big groups of balloons. Just about every time we head to HEB he starts pointing at the balloons and we end up bringing one home.
Taryn and his sippy cup! You go boy!
Chug-a-lug! Taryn is totally into reading these days. We will be in his room and he will bring us book after book after book. He just loves being read to and often times likes to just look at the pictures on his own.
This past weekend Gramere and Grandaddy came down to see us! We had such a good time hanging with them. Taryn couldn't get enough of their company. He is still completely enamored with Grandaddy. The two of them continue to be inseparable when together. Taryn won't even eat when he is in the room because all he wants to do is play when he sees Grandaddy. So, we bought Taryn a blow up pool this weekend thinking it would be awesome...
Gramere and Taryn heading out to the pool! That blank look on Taryn's face is him staring at and trying to figure out what that big green thing in the backyard is. It's a froggy pool buddy! Every time we tried to get him in it this would happen! Complete meltdown. I think it may take some time for him to warm up to the pool.
The only part he liked was the fountain. Grandaddy helped him play in it!
Grandaddy cranked up the water and Taryn got soaked, but loved it!
After playing in the fountain for a while he decided he needed to cruise around the back yard. This looks like a good spot for a picture!
Contemplating the steps...



2 Comments:
He is so cute! I can't believe he doesn't like the pool, especially in this heat. I don't think I have seen your Mom in almost 10 years and she looks exactly the same. What's her secret?
You just never know what's gonna freak them out. Ava would panic anytime she saw the vacuum...even if it wasn't turned on. I'm sure by next summer you won't be able to keep him out of ANY pool! He's so adorable! I love the pic by the fence in the backyard. They grow too fast, don't they?!
Post a Comment
<< Home