Taryn is feeling better!
We are finally on the better side of this little bug Taryn caught. He is almost back to his normal self. It was pretty miserable around here from Thursday thru Monday. He would hardly eat or drink anything. The only thing that would keep Taryn happy was the TV. I am pretty sure we watched about 30 or 40 hours of "Noggin". I felt pretty brain dead after watching all those shows with him. He wouldn't let me leave his side most of the time, insisting that I sit there on the couch with him. If I would leave he would either start crying or he would come find me and drag me back to the couch. One day when I am sick and he is old enough, Taryn is going to do some catering to Dad! He really learned how to throw a hissy fit during this last week. Man he can throw down with the best of them!
Taryn has also learned how to climb on things. I knew this day would come, but I was hoping it would hold out. He climbs toilets, tables that he can reach, benches, chairs and of course the couch. Now we really have to watch him even closer. Don't think he understands "no" and if he does he hardly cares to listen. We haven't had a fall yet, but I know one is lurking somewhere. Thankfully he has not figured out how to climb out of his crib! I am sure he will surprise us one of these days.
Taryn was of course into everything the foundation crew did to our house. He followed Gustavo around all day constantly wanting to see what he was doing. Gustavo was super sweet to him and for that I am very thankful.
This is one of my favorite Taryn Pics! Just a cute little pose. They had to dig a big hole in the yard to jack up part of the house and Taryn was very content to watch them the whole time.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home