Taryn's first Haircut! A traumatic event...
This past weekend the little man got his first official haircut. It was traumatic for two people, Taryn and me. I just wasn't ready to let go of that awesome hair, even though lately he has been mistaken for a girl a couple of times. Taryn lost a little bit of his "mojo" that day. I have to say he looks pretty good with his new hairdo! Grandaddy was our first official hair specialist for Taryn. For as much as Taryn squirmed he did a great job!
A parting shot before it all began! Goodbye sweet blonde beauties.
From the very beginning you can see Taryn was not very excited!
The first cut took off the length and left Taryn with a bob of sorts.
Mommy did her best to distract him, but to her best attempts not much worked.
Grandaddy made fast work, but Mommy had to end up holding Taryn to her chest so he could finish up. Taryn really wanted out of that chair.
At first Taryn was just bothered, but by the end he was pretty pissed and in tears! Poor guy, surely haircuts will get better with time!
One big tear streaming down his face.
Check out the finished product! All that hair is gone.
All finished photo with Grandaddy and Mommy. Taryn was covered in hair, so off with the shirt. After about twenty minutes he was back to his normal happy self. I don't think he is going to hold a grudge Grandaddy!
Taryn sporting his new do!



3 Comments:
How cute! Don't worry - Tristan cried like a little girl for his first few haircuts but now he sits verrrrrry still and feels very big. We give him a sucker (I know, I know...!) but it WORKS WONDERS! The sucker used to get hair all over it but now he's old enough to wait until after the haircut for it. Whoever invented those things should be sainted.
What a handsome young man with the new haircut. Jack said you should've gone for a mullet w/ the shaved sides. I think your choice was the best. I didn't realize how long it was. CUTE!!
he looks great, with or without a mullet!!
Post a Comment
<< Home