Couple of Things...!
Well we finally gave Taryn a pacifier. Mommy and Daddy tried to calm him for the first 3 weeks and it worked out pretty well most of the time... There are just some of those times when he will not calm down no matter what we try, so introduce Mr. Pacifier! So far so good as this little thing has been awesome. It is pretty much instant calm when you give it to him. Taryn does not quite know what to think of it as he is constantly touching and feeling it trying to figure out what this new thing is all about. We don't know why we waited so long to give him a pacifier. I think we did not want to have to rely on the pacifier as a sole means of calming him.
Daddy took one for the team last night! I was changing Mr. Taryn and he just let fly. I was already committed so I just stepped in and let Taryn finish me off. I never knew so much pee could come out of such a little body. Of course this is not the first time Taryn has peed while being changed just the first time I have not been able to block him using something other than my own body! I guess I had better start getting used to this as Mommy heads back to work next Monday and I officially start my new job as Mr. Mom!



3 Comments:
We should have taken a picture of the poop on my jeans too.
Love,
Grandmere
Loot, that pacifier is almost as big as his whole head. Looking good Taryn!
Hooray for the pacifier! What a CUTE baby boy!! Keep the blog entries coming...as hard as that might be with a newborn in the house!
Post a Comment
<< Home