Monday, March 05, 2007

Looks like it's just you and me kid!



Today Mommy had to go back to work and we miss her already. Mommy, please come home soon and take us to the park!

Last night was Daddy's first "official" night on duty and things went pretty well. Daddy just needs to adjust to napping when he can. Taryn for the most part fed and went right back to sleep which is more than I can say for Saturday night. We had a practice run on Saturday night and things went horribly wrong. I don't know what was the deal, but the first time I slept since Friday night was Sunday morning when I passed Taryn off to mommy at 6:45am. I don't know if it was the change of scenery (moving into the nursery), the bottle feeding (which has been great) or what, but Daddy and Taryn certainly hope that there are not many nights like that! Mostly, we are just missing Mommy around the house and are doing everything we can to keep busy until she gets home from work tonight.

We Love you Niki!!!

4 Comments:

At 1:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there, Loren! It will get better... if not, well we should be able to sleep through the night once the kids go off to college!

 
At 6:56 AM, Blogger Amy said...

I cannot believe that Niki is already back at work. We are still dying to see your little man. Let's get something on the calendar!!

 
At 4:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is beautiful guys! We are soooo excited for you!! Congratulations :) Boys rock!!
Love,
Mark, Jen, & Tristan McHam
PS - Check out our blog @ www.mchamfamily.blogspot.com

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger BrandyLee said...

You're the man, Loren! You'll have this stay-at-home-Dad thing mastered in no time, I'm sure!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home