Monday, February 04, 2008

Here is how I find Taryn these days!

When Taryn wakes up from his naps I can hear him talking to himself and making noise to get my attention. These two pictures are typically how I find him waiting for me when I come to get him. He is either sitting up or standing there with a big smile waiting to be plucked out of his crib. We lowered the bed just in time! He is really into climbing up on anything now, so I really have to keep and eye on him because he is still not good enough at keeping himself upright. You turn around to do something for 10 seconds and he has found a way to pull himself up on whatever is close at hand. I have resorted to putting him in the middle of the room which gives me enough time to pee or brush my teeth before he can make it to something he can pull up on.





One of Taryn's favorite things to do is read. He especially likes a book called "10 Little Rubber Ducks", by Eric Carle. In fact, he grabs this book at any chance he can get. He really likes to turn the pages and with this book there is a little button at the end he likes to push to make the rubber duck, squeek! Taryn and Mommy usually read a few books every night before bedtime!



Stay tuned for an update tomorrow on Taryn's 1st Birthday!!!

1 Comments:

At 12:16 PM, Blogger Elliott family said...

what a little character:)be sure to give him a big birthday hug from his friend kennedy!! cant wait for them to meet:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home