Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Our 9-month old babbling boy!

Well, Mr. Taryn turned 9 months old on Monday and he is beginning to show us some new tricks. He has changed from just screaming and making random noise to babbling. Don't get me wrong he still does the screaming too! He is saying ba-ba-ba, da-da-da and a handful of others. I have been working with him recently hoping that he would repeat what I was saying. I am not sure if this is a product of him mimicking me or it if its just his time to start doing new sounds. Probably the latter... Mommy came home from work one day to find Taryn babbling and could not believe what she was hearing. I guess I forgot to tell her about that...?


Here is Mr. T doing a little talking!



Like I have said before the little guy has yet to crawl even after much encouragement and training sessions with Mom & Dad! Instead he just rolls around until he gets to where he wants to be. He has become quite good at rolling and can get from A to B rather quickly. You really have to keep an eye on him before he gets into trouble. It is especially funny when he gets stuck somewhere (Half under the bed) and can't seem to free himself!

7 Comments:

At 3:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 9 months!! Taryn is getting cuter and cuter by the minute, if that is possible. I love the video clip of him rolling around. I'll make sure to let his Uncle know to check out the videos. I look forward to seeing you guys around Thanksgiving.

Laura, Matt's girlfriend

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger April said...

Oh my goodness! Taryn you are SOO cute! Thanks for sharing the videos Loren and Niki. Oh and your little monkey is some kind of precious!

 
At 9:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I miss him so much! He looks so different with a little chunk on him!

Are you guys coming to the reunion next weekend? I need a Taryn fix.

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger BrandyLee said...

What a sweet little man! I love his choice of getting around...the rolling is just too cute!

 
At 7:03 AM, Blogger Elliott family said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 7:09 AM, Blogger Elliott family said...

How cuuuute is this little guy! You know I still haven't met him:( We should get together next time the family is in town. Take care, look us up when you visit! Miss y'all!!

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger Haley Family said...

That so funny he just rolls everywhere. Maybe I will start trying that! He is really cute. Hope to see you guys around the holidays.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home