Pumpkin Patch & Our First Halloween!
Last week was pretty busy around here... Daddy took Taryn to our local pumpkin patch to make sure we got some pictures in before all the pumpkins were gone. We made it on the very last day before they closed down until next year. Taryn was very interested in the pumpkins and hay (I couldn't keep him from chewing on it). He managed to actually stay still & cooperate so that I could take some pictures. Mostly he was into his surroundings and would not look at the camera, but I managed to get him to look my way a couple of times.
Taryn really enjoyed this big bucket of pumpkins.
Taryn could not resist tasting a pumpkin. The kid will chew on anything!
Taryn met a sweet baby named Emma at the pumpkin patch. She was a couple of months younger, but as you can see the same size as our little guy. Her mom made her a homemade Pumkin outfit for Halloween. Taryn could not keep his hands out of her mouth. I tried to stop him, but he just kept doing it!
Before we went down the street to visit some neighbors for Halloween we took some pictures of our little Monkey in the front yard! Surprisingly, Taryn kept the hat on for most of the night. Taryn had a lot of fun this year mostly because he got lots of attention. He got to meet some new friends, Cash & Jaydee who are twins that are a week older. Hopefully he will get to see them again soon. Little miss Jaydee sat with Taryn and would take away whatever toy he was playing with at the time!



3 Comments:
That is the cutest monkey I've ever seen!!!!!
Where did you find the monkey costume? I like the banana coming out of his head.
Niki bought his monkey costume off of the internet!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home