Monday, February 04, 2008

Happy First Birthday Taryn!

What a difference a year makes!

We can hardly believe a year has gone by since our little buddy made it into this world. Where does all the time go? We have gone thru so much change as a family in the past year (sometimes it seems like almost too much). Taryn has been a real trooper! We have dragged him all over Texas searching for a place to live and for Niki to start her practice. I know he is happy to be in one place now and to have an actual home to call his own. Even though he loves traveling to visit friends and family you can always see a difference as soon as he realizes he is home.

Taryn has grown from a little brown haired 7 pounder to a dirty-blond 20 pound plus litte guy. I miss the days when I could hold him and not get a sore back! He is close to walking now and of course wants to be upright as much as possible. He is pulling himself up on just about everything, so I always have to keep an eye on him.

Having a kiddo can sometimes be challenging, stressful and more work than you think you can handle, but at the end of the day it is all worth it. There is nothing better than those smiles they give you. To all the Mom's and Dad's out there keep up the good work!!!

The night Taryn was born


The day after he was born



This video was taken just last week!

2 Comments:

At 4:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

drhfhjfjkdldddddddddddddddddd mm / c

Translation: Happy Birthday, Taryn! Love, Addison.

x mj c hje h,iuh i

Translation: P.S. I can't wait to see you!

 
At 5:53 PM, Blogger BrandyLee said...

I can't believe the little man is already one! Time flies, doesn't it?! We are still waiting to meet the adorable guy in person. He is so big now! Ya know, one thing hasn't changed since the day he was born...he's still totally cute-as-can-be! Happy first birthday, Taryn!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home