Taryn's first Crawfish Boil!!!
This past Saturday we went to the Woodlands for a Crawfish boil with our high school friends. Mommy and Daddy had a good time visiting with everyone and got to enjoy some Crawdads and beer! Taryn really enjoyed meeting so many people and was kept busy watching all that was going on around him. A special thanks to Chad and Katie for hosting and letting everyone run crazy (kids included) at your house for the day.
We decided to break out the Aggie Onesie for the day and it was a big hit. We ran into a little competition with a Longhorn, but I think Taryn could have taken him if he wanted.
Taryn has just recently discovered his hands, especially his right one. He just can't seem to keep them out of his mouth.
Taryn made a new friend in Jayce and established a little friendly rivalry. Too bad neither teams were still playing in the NCAA Tourney. Jayce is such a cute little guy (must have something to do with his parents -- Paco & Kerrie).
Taryn chilling out in his Boppie. Daddy has learned that Taryn really enjoys his time in the boppie and it allows me to keep him close without having to hold him the whole time. Frees my hands up to do things like... eat, which I get to do occasionally!
Taryn trying to pick a fight with Daddy. You want some come get some! I have to admit the kid does have a wicked right hand.
Look how much milk I ate! He drank so much it is even making his innie an outie. He loves to show off his milk gut... He says he wants to have a gut just like "Uncle" Jack!



2 Comments:
Too cute! Go Aggies!! :)
Watch it, Loot - I'll have Taryn throw a right cross and knock your butt out if you talk about our beautiful round bellies.
Post a Comment
<< Home