Monday, April 23, 2007

Steady he goes!!!

Sorry to keep everybody waiting, but things are busy around here. Niki at work and me with our litte buddy, plus I have been trying to do some future job research for Niki any chance I get while Taryn is napping. So far so good as we have had one interview and I have made contact with a handful of other hospitals.

Our little guy is doing great. He continues to amaze us on a daily basis. Since week 7 he has been sleeping through the night, in fact sometimes if we don't "help" him to wake up I sware he would sleep all day! He gives us big, beautiful smiles constantly and we just can't get enough of them. He is starting to make all kinds of noises with that little mouth of his, making sounds we can't even replicate sometimes.


These two pictures are of Taryn on his favorite place, the changing table. We don't know why, but he seems to put on his best performances here. Maybe it is the window that he can look out or maybe its just that he knows he is going be changed out of that dirty diaper! Can you say million dollar smile...

The second photo you can see that he is looking back at the camera. In the last month or so he has really started to "track or follow" us around as we move near enough to be seen!
















Remember how he used to hate his baths in the first month or so of life. Well, if you can't tell he is definitely done a 180. Maybe its because Mommy insists on turning on the heater in the bathroom which makes me sweat, so I can't stay for long. Whatever it is Mommy and Taryn are really enjoying themselves at bathtime!















Like I said before the boy has found his hands and he loves them. You using the whole fist there doc?














One thing we have really been working on with Taryn is trying to make his neck strong enough to hold up that Noggin of his. It is kind of hit or miss, but this time he looks to be doing pretty well!














Taryn especially enjoys having Mommy put lotion all over him after his baths. Often times he makes cooing sounds and other noises. Here is a freeze frame of a Coo! Taryn loves his froggy towel!

5 Comments:

At 12:45 PM, Blogger BrandyLee said...

Now THAT is a cute kid!! I love the first pic of him just smiling so big! What a precious little baby boy! SO happy for you that he's already sleeping through the night...how WONDERFUL!

 
At 6:30 PM, Blogger April said...

Thank you for the fabulous post...finally ;) !! The photos are great...Taryn is BEAUTIFUL!

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger LorenAndNiki said...

Anything for you April!!!

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger Jennifer McHam said...

Ooooh how sweet!!!! He is gorgeous guys!!! Isn't it wonderful - The smiling and the sleeping happening at the same time - it's like you've won the lottery!!! So happy for y'all -

 
At 9:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I miss him so much!! He's growing way too quickly. Please slow his growth down, so that he's not ready for college by the time I see him next week. I need my baby fix! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home