Cinco De Mayo!!!
I think it is safe to say that everyone had a great time at the family get together this weekend. We had a mix of family and friends to enjoy all the crawfish and to wish Cory well as he prepares to leave for Iraq. Believe it or not this was Taryn's 3rd Crawfish Boil in as many months, I think we are on track for some sort of world record! Taryn celebrated his 3 month birthday in style by meeting many new faces during the day (Taryn had yet to meet the Siegert side of the family)!
Here is Pops holding up a gigantic crawdaddy! This one was so big we just could not cook him. Instead we set him up with a few lady friends and he took a road trip to Bellville to live out his remaining days in a pond.
Taryn getting a little quality time with Pops!
Taryn chilling with Nicole!
Nene, Bebe and Linda enjoying some Air Conditioning inside!
Memaw and Sandra trying to digest all that Crawfish. (the gigantic crawdaddy went home with Sandra)
Cory doing some bonding with Taryn! Cory, I promise he will be more fun in another year when you get back from Iraq.
Addison showed us all just how much fun can be had with a pitcher of water!
You go girl!
Me and my new girlfriend. I am not sure why, but Addie and I bonded big time!
Addie and her Mommie chillin' with Rachel!
The Siegert Siblings...
Kris and I doing some fatherly bonding. I am not sure what we were doing, but as you can tell there was alcohol involved! No, we didn't plan the matching outfits...
We stayed at Grandmere and Grandaddy's house, unfortunately Grandmere was out of town, but Taryn and Grandaddy got to hang. They are like two peas in a pod. These two really enjoyed each others company. In fact, Grandaddy was able to make Taryn giggle/laugh for the very first time, something Mommy and Daddy have not been able to replicate!



2 Comments:
How fun!!! Tristan has yet to experience his first crawfish boil - how sad!!! I definitely need to get on the ball! I love the picture of Taryn and Granddaddy - How cute!!! He's smiling so big!!! :) Thanks for updating and all the pictures - we love them!!
Loving all of these posts, Loren!! I can't believe we have not met Taryn yet - he is getting SO big!! I must say that I think he looks a lot like his father. How did we ALL end up with husbands with strong genes? At least you are all H-O-T!! Anyway, we would love to get together one of these days. Let's get something on the calendar!! Miss you all!!
Love,
Amy
Post a Comment
<< Home