Gonzales Trip!
On Sunday we headed out of town with Gramere in tote to help with Taryn on Monday during the interview and Sunday while we looked at real estate. We were able to stay in this beautiful bed and breakfast in town, http://www.belleoaksinn.com/! If you ever end up in Gonzales you should definitely stay there, one of the nicest b&b's around.
This was Taryn's first experience with a swimming pool. We only got our feet wet because we had no idea there was a pool otherwise we would have brought our trunks! Taryn didn't really know what to think of all that water, at least he didn't freak out and cry! I think we are ready for a water babies class!
Taryn and Mommy having fun checking out the Koi pond. I did not get a picture, but Taryn fed the fishies a little spit up for dinner!
What a foursome! Gramere was happy to join us on our little excursion! She and Taryn had a good time while Mommy and I were away!



3 Comments:
What a beautiful B&B! I had no idea it was there! It's not far from Baton Rouge - Maybe Mark & I should look into it next time we're down visiting my folks for a night away :) Thanks for the recommendation! And Happy Father's Day!!!!!
So have you guys decided on Gonzales?
Toot, we are headed to Cuero!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home