Wednesday, June 13, 2007

The Last Two Weekends!

Well we have been on the road again travelling to Llano the weekend prior and then to Gonzales this past one to interview at hospitals for Niki. All went well both trips and now we have a lot of thinking and decision making to do as we are done with interviews and are ready to choose our new hometown! Taryn has been joining us on these adventures and has become quite the little road tripper. Taryn we promise to settle down soon and find you a permanent home! I can tell you this I have perfected loading our Honda down to an exact science!

While Niki and I drove to beautiful Llano two Saturdays ago Taryn got to hang with Aunt Jen, Uncle Kris and cousin Addison in Austin. They had a great time going to the park and playing while we were away. Something tells me Aunt Jen wanted to keep little Taryn forever... Thank you guys again for putting us up and taking care of the little guy!

We got a few pics of the two little boogers together before we made our way back to Bryan! Addison and Taryn got a long pretty well while they were together. Addie mostly kept her distance, but at times she came in to check out the little guy. She was fine with Taryn until he starts flailing about and then she wants nothing to do with him. In the bottom picture Taryn had just flailed and she is trying to push him away (I think he had whacked her in the face)!






2 Comments:

At 3:24 PM, Blogger Jennifer McHam said...

Cute, cute, cute! We are ready for Travis & Jana Kay to have kids so that Tristan can have a little neice or nephew :) !! You're so lucky that Taryn & Addie are so close - in proximity and age!

 
At 8:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm gonna need some of those pictures. I love the one in which Taryn is smiling... he's got such a mischievious grin on his face! By the way, drop him off anytime. He sleeps like a rock star for me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home