Happy 5-month Birthday, Mom & Dad!!!
As you can see below Taryn has given us a little present for his 5 months of gracing us with his presence. We are not sure where he came up with this face, but it sure is fun to watch him do it! Sometimes we can get him to do it by imitating the face, but mostly it will just occur at random times! I guess you can say he discovered his bottom lip! Niki calls this his "Bitter Beer Face"...



6 Comments:
That's awesome! I love it!
Now, that is funny. So, you couldn't find work in The Woodlands eh Nigi? Peer pressure...EVERYONE is moving back here. The new town looks fun, very eclectic. What was it I read about Turkeys?? FYI I started a new blog.
http://j-jarmstrongfamily.blogspot.com/
Taryn, you are as cute as can be!
OH MY GOSH THAT IS HYSTERICAL!
What an adorable child!!! Precious and a very talented face-maker too.
Niki-
Taryn is so adorbale!!! Congratulations! I hope life is treating you guys well!
I'm hoping to have a big shin-dig this fall to get a lot of us divers back together at the WAC for one last hurrah. Will you send me your email address?
Thanks!
Laura
diver@laurawilkinson.com
Post a Comment
<< Home