Our First Video...
Taryn and I promise to improve on our videos in the future. This was our first attempt and we just wanted to get something to show everybody. Taryn has recovered from his first round of being sick and is back to his normal self. Boy am I glad that is over with it was pretty miserable around here with Taryn sick. We hope everyone is doing well! Go Gobblers!



2 Comments:
How CUUUUUTE!!!!!! Love the video!!! I just read that poor Taryn was sick :( !! MAN! I'm so glad he's feeling better. I LOVE the butt in the air sleeping position - Tristan still sleeps like that and it is ADORABLE!! :) :) :)
What a total cutie-pie!! Looks like he's really settled into his new house and is loving life. Of course, who wouldn't with such wonderful parents? Sorry the boy had such a rough bout with a bug...it's horrible watching your little one so miserable. Glad he's bounced back!
Post a Comment
<< Home